Friday 26 March 2010

Mac Blush Ombre 'Ripe Peach' Review

My most recent Mac purchase is the Ombre Blush in Ripe Peach, which is from the Spring Colour Forecast 2 collection. I had seen it on the Mac website when the collection was launched, but didn't want to get it without trying it first, so I took a trip to the store, and fell in love with it again...


It's a gradient of colours that blend from pink to yellow, and when all blended together, you get the most gorgeous peachy coral with a light gold shimmer. I would suggest applying lightly for a sheer glow, then building up accordingly, as heavy application can result in a dark orangey colour. The pigmentation and texture is good, and the product lasts all day.

Swatched...



I know some people have mixed feelings about this product, but for me it's the perfect shade. I'm looking forward to wearing it summertime, possibly with a slight tan... Yay , I can't wait!

Have you bought anything from Mac recently, and what do you think of this Blush? Was it love at first sight, or is it not your cup of tea?



No comments:

Powered By Blogger