Friday 26 March 2010

Lipsticks I'm loving right now

Currently, there are two lipsticks that I wear - Rimmel Volume Booster Lipstick 'Foxy' in 102, and Barry M Lip Paint 'Peachy pink' in 147. I have been using them for the past few weeks, and I'm totally loving it!




Rimmel 'Foxy' 102, Volume Booster Lipstick

Like all Rimmel lipsticks from the range, Foxy smells yummy! In fact, it smells so yummy that I sometimes just apply to adore the smell, not to mention that it feels super sexy on the lips! The texture is very creamy and glides on with ease. I love the colour and shine, it's quite neutral with a hint of pink. It reminds me of Mac 'Hue', but Foxy is a slightly darker shade.

Swatch...




Enriched with volume boosting collagen and hyaluronic spheres, it claims to plump lips by up to 40%... There is a definite tingling sensation when applied, and I do think it makes the lips appear somewhat fuller.





I will be repurchasing as I think it's an inexpensive lipstick that lasts a long while.


Barry M 'Peachy Pink', 147 Lip Paint

Barry M's Peachy Pink lp 147 is from the new Lip Paint collection for summer. I can't begin to express how impressed I am with the colour because I simply adore coral, and this lipstick is spot on!

Swatch...


The texture isn't as creamy and a few repeated applications are needed to achieve a smooth and even look. I dab some Carmex on my lips before applying to enable a smoother application. However, I do like the consistency and matte appearance as I think it makes my lips appear fuller.



Will I be repurchasing?... You Bet!

Peachy Pink is the only lipstick I purchased from the new collection, as I feel the colours are too similar to lipsticks I already own, and I was too mesmerized by this one to even notice!

Do you have any lipstick obsessions at the moment?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger