Thursday 1 April 2010

Urban Decay - Primer Potion & 24/7 Glide- On Eye Pencil

Urban Decay - Primer Potion



This primer blends in to a matte finish, hardly visible, holds makeup well (loose pigments especially), intensifies the colour, and eliminates creasing. If you have oily eyelids this would be an ideal primer to use before shadow application. So, long story short, it's a good primer that does what it says, and you don't need a lot of product (a few dabs will do), a little goes a long way!

Will I repurchase? Well to be honest with you, I don't really wear eye shadow that much, (I'm more of a mascara and liner girl) but I guess this will last me a long time anyway, so I'll use it while it lasts. I would recommend for those who like a bit of colour to the eyes as it's a good primer that holds shadow well.

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil



24/7 Eye Pencil is a 'glide on Eye Pencil', and I couldn't agree more, it 'literally' glides on! The far from solid formula is extremely creamy and soft, allowing a smooth and accurate application which then dries to a waterproof finish.

It contains 50% moisturising ingredients including Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil, and comes in a variety of shades including the colour 'Mildew' from the palette (Preen Shadow Box). This one I own is 'Zero', but I will definitely be purchasing a few other shades!

Price: £11 (1.2g)


TIP: If you find it difficult to wipe eyeliner when removing makeup, then try dabbing some eye makeup remover on to a cotton bud, and gently wipe off areas where your cotton pad/wipes can not clean properly.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger